1. Set up proper daily writing schedule (not namby-pamby, good-excuse-to-do-the-laundry, half-hearted plan).
2. Finish writing and editing my memoir (and I mean finish).
3. Get top agent and publisher on board (who will turn afore-mentioned memoir into International best-selling book).
4. Turn afore-mentioned best-selling book into multi-million-dollar Oscar-winning film, starring George Clooney and Brad Pitt and some gorgeous comedy actress (with me on film set at all times to give helpful advice and acting tips to Brad and George).
5. Work out what the hell my blog is about and then create some incredibly clever by-line to describe it.
6. Blog on a regular schedule (and not in slapdash, random, do-it-when-I-fancy about-whatever-I-can-think-of way).
7. Gain many thousands of blog followers to increase 'platform' (and assist in turning said memoir into best-selling book and award-winning film).
8. Comment on other people's blogs regularly (and so ingratiate myself and encourage said thousands of blog followers).
9. Meditate daily (ha!).
10. Lose weight (double ha!).
11. Pay off my debts (so that when I become millionaire from proceeds of best-selling book and award-winning film I will not have creditors crawling out of the woodwork).
12. Read more books (thus enabling me to get out of bed more easily as massive pile of 'to be read' books next to my bed will diminish).
13. Go to Italy for my 50th (ie. spend all day in yummy Italian restaurants ogling sexy Italian waiters in tight black trousers).
14. Continue spiritual growth and search for true life purpose (which surely must be more than Getting Through Day Without Arguing With Teenager Daughter And Staying Awake Past 10pm).
15. Laugh more.