- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the tagger set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
- Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
- No tag backs and you legitimately have to tag 11 people.
OK - so I will try and be brief (nooooo, I hear you screaming, the 'verbose' lady is being given free rein to waffle on. Will I end up bleeding from my eyes after reading more of her nonsense?!). Here are 11 things about me:
1. I own an actual red telephone box! Sadly it's in England. I would love to bring it over to the States but it weighs about three quarters of a ton.
2. I used to own a company in the UK that organised spy treasure hunts for corporate entertainment all based around ... you've guessed it ... red telephone boxes. It was called The Red Box Run.
3. It makes me physically heave when I see people picking their noses.
4. I had a tracheotomy after swallowing a felt pen lid when I was eight and nearly died.
5. I love living in California where everyone loves my British accent and make me feel 'special'.
6. In another life I would have loved to have been a professional rally driver (and probably explains the three speeding tickets in three years).
7. When I stopped smoking in 1991 (yikes, that's a long time ago now) I got really bad eczema, particularly on my feet. I had to bandage them every day and some days I couldn't go to work as it was too painful to walk. Afterwards, my feet were a size 7 after being a size 5 beforehand. Weird.
8. I love matching my earrings to my clothes.
9. I like my food with sauces, particularly blue cheese sauce on steak (which has become a bit of a family favourite on Friday nights).
10. I have been told I have a very infectious laugh.
11. I love numerology, the tarot and Angel cards. I used to read my cards every day and sometimes for my friends, but stopped doing it since I got to California, which is strange as this is, like, the hippy capital of the world. Maybe I will start up again.
I am going to break this tag into 2 parts and do the rest of the tag in my next post.
Finally, I wanted to say YAAAAAYY!!! I just reached 200 followers! How fab is that? Thank you all so much for reading, commenting and following me. I'm really grateful and I love blogging. I can't wait til things ease up a bit so I can get back to posting more frequently and visiting all your blogs more.