(Ha ha! I must watch what I'm saying as I'm manifesting 'frustration'. I just had someone ring up at work shouting "I'm so frustrated!" at me. Twice.)
Also, will whoever keeps unfollowing me, please stop! I have celebrated reaching 200 followers twice now and each time someone unfollows me and I go back to 199 and look a right plonker. Ggggrrrrr!! What is it with the unfollowing? Did I offend?
But now to part 3 of my tagging. Here are 11 questions:
1. If you were able to have one wish for yourself, and it couldnt' be anything like world peace or a cure for cancer, what would it be?
2. If you are writing a book, what is it about? Or if you're not, if you were to write a book, what type of book would it be: fiction/non-fiction; serious/funny; scary/romantic etc?
3. What is your star sign and with which bits of it's characteristics do you most identify?
4. What is one of the most defining moments of your life?
5. What is the name of best friend, how long have you known them, and why do you love him or her?
6. What do you wear in bed - nightgown, PJs, something else or so you sleep in the buff?
7. Reveal one really weird fact about yourself.
8. Which is worse: bad breath or BO?
9. Who was the one that got away?
10. Can you remember the moment you knew when you first fell in love?
11. Who is the most famous person you've met?
Now, I am supposed to tag 11 bloggers but do you know how long that takes? Bloody hours. You have to make sure it is someone you know and visit regularly (well, I do anyway) and then check they haven't been tagged recently, see if they are the sort of blog that even participates in tags and awards and the like, and then copy and paste all the links. And finally, you have to visit each of their blogs and tell them you've tagged them. Sodding hard work! And time-consuming. And, as I already mentioned, I am running short of time. So I am going to cop out this time around. Sorry. But, what I would like to do instead is challenge each of you to pick 3 questions and answer them in the comments below. Go on, pleeeease, so I won't feel so bad for not doing the tagging part.
Ssshhhhh Secret Squirrel - we tortured SS and he was a wuss and caved instantly:
I was asked to be a guest on a pilot for a new chat show ON TELEVISION as they had seen my blog and thought my 'story' was very interesting. OMFG, can you imagine how excited I was? I wanted to jump up and down with joy, but then remembered that I have had two kids and no longer possess a pelvic floor. Jumping of any sort is strictly verboten. Unless I am wearing incontinence pants and they really are so unattactive. Anyhooo, after raising my hopes and getting me all of a bother and eating nothing but lettuce for two weeks (ha ha), they apparently don't need me for the pilot after all. I am crushed and feeling like Charlie Brown when Lucy doesn't throw the ball to him again.
|Yum - any excuse to have a pic of this pair!|