Lady Gwen - she writes Paranormal books and is like me in that she just blogs when she feels like it.
It's Rhyme Time - he's a cat that speaks in rhyme and is quite, quite mad!
The Eagle's Aerial Perspective - this is a really interesting blog written by an anonymous Chinese-American girl
Listful Thinking - Stephanie is hilarious, laugh out loud funny and quite possibly a little bit crazy.
Raelyn Barclay - a romance writer who blogs about how to use Tarot in your writing, and who doesn't love a bit of Tarot?
A Daft Scots Lass - R rated Scottish lass blogging from South Africa about shoes, shoes and more shoes. Beware those of you who are easily offended!
Now for the 10 factoids about me. I will try and be brief, but that's really not my forte. Here goes:
1. As I've mentioned, I have recently started working full-time, from 8am to 5pm, and have not yet figured out how the hell to schedule in time to finish my forthcoming best-selling book. Thus the prospect of rubbing shoulders with Brad Pitt and George Clooney is retreating into the dim and distant future. (See here for previous post.)
2. Listening to BBC radio while I work, however, is making me very happy.
3. My bladder is pathetic.
4. I talk waaay too fast and have done since I was quite young. In fact, a lot of my close friends who can understand Claire-Speak have to translate to the uninitiated. When I was at school my Mum booked elocution lessons for me in an attempt to slow me down. I was made to repeat a stupid poem over and over. I can still remember the first couple of lines:
"Mr Kartoffel's a whimsical man;
He drinks his beer from a watering can"
Complete nonsense. As if that was going to make the slightest bit of difference.
5. I sit in a freezing cold bath every night. (I was going to explain, but then thought ... nah! Let your imaginations run riot.)
6. Unless my scales are wrong, I just lost 14lbs in weight in less than 2 weeks and I didn't even starve myself.
7. I hate shopping for underwear, especially the sexy kind. (You can read an extract from forthcoming best-selling book all about this: Bridget Jones Pants.)
8. My daughter just passed her driving test which, although is fantastic, has made me feel really old. Where the hell did all those years go.
9. I am very excited to be going to see 'One For The Money' movie at the weekend, as I adore Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum books.
10. Next month my lovely hubby is taking me to see British band, The Kaiser Chiefs, live at The Fillmore in San Francisco as one of my Christmas presents. Here are 3 excellent examples of their music:
I Predict A Riot